Biweekly time entry
These instructions are intended for employees who put in total hours worked each day.
If you use a timestamp (clock in – clock out), please click here to go to those instructions.
Click here to see a video with the following instructions.
- Log into the ADP portal at https://portal.adp.com.
- At the Welcome screen, hover your mouse over the tab labeled Time and Attendance.
- Click on Welcome.
- Click on the Here link at All other employees.
- Click on My Timecard. This will open up the time record for the current pay period.
- On the row with the Pay Code of ‘Hours Worked,’ enter the hours worked for each workday in the corresponding cell.
- To enter another Pay Code, click on the red button with the plus (+) sign and an arrow to create a new row for your exception time (vacation, sick, etc.) data.
- In the new row, click on the cell containing the Pay Code and change the Pay Code to reflect the situation (vacation, sick, etc.).
- Fill out the row with appropriate number of hours.
- Once the time record is completed, click the red Save button.
- Next, click on Approvals.
- Click Approve.
- Completing these steps indicates to your supervisor that your time is ready for their approval.
Questions about this process? Please contact us at email@example.com.