How to View your Accrual (Vacation and Sick) Balances in eTIME
Log into the ADP portal at https://portal.adp.com
- Choose the "Time and Attendance" tab and click on "Welcome."
- Click on "Here" for "All Other Employees."
- On your “Home” page, all the way to the RIGHT, under "My Information," select "My Reports."
- Click once on "Accrual Balances and Projections" to highlight it.
- In the "As of" box, type a date in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click on the red "View Report" button.
Please Note: The Projected Balance column reflects the accrual balance as of the date entered.
- After you view your report, click the red “Return” button to change the “As of” date, or Click “Home” in the upper right-hand corner to return to the home page.
For Calendar Year End
- In the "As of" box, type 12/31/20xx (xx = current year) for the date.
The "Projected Balance" column shows your December year end balance based on your accrual rate and any exception time you may have requested and/or entered in the future.
It may not reflect any changes you made with paper leave request forms if they have not been entered yet. Please check back periodically through the end of the year for updated balances. Please review the holiday schedule on the Human Resources website to ensure you have enough vacation time in your projected balance as of December 31 to use for the winter holiday break days not designated as holiday.