Requesting Time Off
Log into the ADP portal at https://portal.adp.com
- At the Welcome Screen, click on the tab labeled Time and Attendance
- Select Welcome
- Click on Other Users
- In eTIME under the My Information section, click on My Actions.
- Click on My Actions.
- Biweekly employees click on Biweekly Employee Request Time Off
- Monthly employees click on Monthly Employee Request Time Off
- At the top of the window that opens, your available accrual balances will be listed.
- In the Request Type field, click on the drop down and select sick or vacation
- In the Start Date field, type in the day you are requesting off
- In the End Date field, type in the day your time off will end. Please note that if your time off goes through a weekend, you will then need to submit 2 requests. 1 through Friday, and a 2nd starting the following Monday
- In the Message field, key in any information regarding the time off request you would like your supervisor to know
- In the Start Time field, key in the time the request off will start. If you are requesting a full day off and you start at 8am, put in 8:00am. If it is an afternoon doctor’s appointment and you have to leave at 1pm, key in 1:00pm
- In Hours Per Day, key in the number of hours each day you will be taking off. For a full day, list 8
- Leave Day Type as is
- Click Next
A pop-window will appear that says “Thank you for your Time Off Request.
- Click Save & Close
This will send an email to your supervisor stating that there is a request in eTIME to approve.
Once approved, the time will be recorded on a schedule to populate your timecard once the month it will be taken is current.
To cancel a request, you will go into the system and follow the above listed steps.
- For Biweekly employees you will select Biweekly Employee Cancel Time Off Request.
- For Monthly employees you will select Monthly Employee Cancel Time Off Request.