Payroll Deadline Calendars
Bi-Weekly Payroll Guidance
Please make sure the following items are completed by the payroll deadline:
Be sure to review your time sheets by the deadline to ensure that all time and absences for the two-week pay period have been entered. Promptly address any unapproved absences with your manager since unapproved absences will be uncompensated.
In order for your manager to approve an absence, the absence cannot be in “saved” status. Absences in “saved” status must be forecasted and submitted. Saved absences can also prevent you from submitting reported time in the same week as the incomplete absence.
Review all time sheets for accuracy and completion; make sure all reported time and absences have been approved prior to the deadline.
If you need to make corrections, it is recommended that you view the timesheet in ‘punch timesheet’ mode. Punch Timesheet mode allows you to view all the punch time/web clock entries, reducing the risk of duplicating hours.
- Review Timesheets for Missing Punches – All missing punches must be corrected, or they will be removed by Payroll Services. End of shift clock-out entries that are recorded in the ‘meal-out’ position will result in uncompensated time.
- Absence Requests – All absence requests have to be approved by the payroll deadline. Absences that are in “saved” status or that have not been approved will be uncompensated.
- SPARs must be received in Payroll Services by 5:00 pm, on the specified calendar date, in order to be included on the current pay. SPARS received after this deadline will be scheduled for the next pay.
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com, as any unreported time and/or corrections made after the deadline will not be processed until the following payroll.Important links:Click here to access OneUSG ConnectClick here for instructions and job aids.
Monthly Payroll Guidance
Monthly and Full-time Staff
Please have all absence requests for the current month submitted and approved by your supervisor.
All ACA hours need to be entered in OneUSG for the current month and approved by your supervisor. Be sure to select the Time Reporting Code of ‘ACA Tracking’ on your time sheet.
SPARs must be received in Payroll Services by 5:00 pm, on the specified calendar date, in order to be included on the current pay. SPARS received after this deadline will be scheduled for the next pay.
Click Event Box in Calendar for additional information.
- 3ThursdayBiweekly 1 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 6SundayBiweekly 1 Time Due1:00pm
- 11FridayBiweekly 1 PayAll Day
- 17ThursdayBiweekly 2 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 20SundayBiweekly 2 Time Due1:00pm
- 22TuesdayMonthly SPARS Due5:00pmMonthly Time/Absence Due5:00pm
- 25FridayBiweekly 2 PayAll Day
- 31ThursdayMonthly PayAll DayBiweekly 1 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 3SundayBiweekly 1 Time Due1:00pm
- 8FridayBiweekly 1 PayAll Day
- 14ThursdayBiweekly 2 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 17SundayBiweekly 2 Time Due1:00pm
- 19TuesdayMonthly Time/Absence Due5:00pmMonthly SPARS Due5:00pm
- 22FridayBiweekly 2 PayAll Day
- 26TuesdayBiweekly 1 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 28ThursdayBiweekly HolidayAll DayMonthly HolidayAll Day
- 29FridayMonthly PayAll DayBiweekly HolidayAll Day...Monthly HolidayAll Day
- 1SundayBiweekly 1 Time Due1:00pm
- 6FridayBiweekly 1 PayAll Day
- 12ThursdayBiweekly 2 SPARS Due5:00pm
- 15SundayBiweekly 2 Time Due1:00pm
- 16MondayMonthly Time/Absence Due5:00pmMonthly SPARS Due5:00pm
- 18Wednesday*Early Deadline!5:00pm
- 20FridayBiweekly 2 PayAll Day
- 23MondayBiweekly HolidayAll DayMonthly HolidayAll Day
- 24TuesdayBiweekly HolidayAll DayMonthly HolidayAll Day
- 25WednesdayMonthly HolidayAll DayBiweekly HolidayAll Day
- 26ThursdayBiweekly HolidayAll DayMonthly HolidayAll Day
- 27FridayBiweekly HolidayAll DayMonthly HolidayAll Day
- 31TuesdayMonthly PayAll Day
- 1WednesdayMonthly HolidayAll DayBiweekly HolidayAll Day
- 3FridayBiweekly 1 PayAll Day
Annual Payroll Schedules
Please click here to visit the Holidays page on the Human Resources web page for information on paid holidays. Scroll to the bottom of the page for Holiday schedules for each year.